Saturday, October 24, 2015

Week 8 Blog Post

Kristen Brown
LBSU 302
Week 8, Assignment 2
October 24, 2015


It had been a long time since I had written a literature review and it felt good to write one again.  It’s not quite a paper, but still has your standard introduction, body and conclusion; where the flow really matters.  Connecting an intro and conclusion and then constructing the body to answer whichever question is in play.  Because it had been awhile since I had written a paper, it was difficult at first to get the hang of it again.  Developing a quick introduction that gets to the point but is clear in what the body of the paper is going to be about.  I was relived that my previous knowledge on paper writing came back to me quickly.  It was also helpful in my overall knowledge of my research question in putting everything together in one place.  Going over sources again and seeing how a source I picked out three weeks ago flows into a source I choose last week.   And to see how the progression of the research process took place over the eight weeks in this class.  Most of the sources that I had chosen matched up very well with aiding me in my research question.  As I was thinking about potential questions I still have regarding my research, which was how to integrate technology into a classroom to promote academic success, I think I would research what programs are out there that help in the integration of technology.  I would also look into programs for teachers as they learn how to efficiently use technology as a tool to engage children in their learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment